Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Count Your Blessings

Across from my room I could hear Mommy & Daddy Walker say their bedtime prayer. They thank God for every blessings that day down to the littlest one. They thank God for the strawberry ice cream we had in the living room one day coming home from a mass at 11 pm.
They thank God for other people in their lives and the blessings those other people have had. They asked forgiveness for every mistakes they have done throughout the day and forgiveness for the mistakes of other people they know.


'.. For butterfly kisses after bedtime prayer. Sticking little white flowers all up in her hair. Walk beside the pony Daddy, it's my first ride. I know the cake looks funny Daddy, but I sure tried. With all that I've done wrong, I must have done something right. To deserve a hug every morning, and butterfly kisses at night..' Bob Carlisle

No comments: