Friday, October 21, 2005

Emergency Landing In Puerto Rico

Strange dream last night. My dreams are always weird anyway. They almost always overlap in time, people, location, happenings. Last night I was on a supposedly small airplane that all the sudden opened up to a luxurious huge ballroom and served fine dining. And then the plane had to make an emergency landing due to engines failure. Guess where my dream randomly picked an airport? An airforce base in Puerto Rico. The first two things on my mind were that Puerto Rico is a US territory so we'll be safe --Dunno where I got the idea from-- and the other was 'Isn't Ricky Martin from Puerto Rico?'. Then the pilot gathered us to give explanation of the situation but he stopped and went back to look for his manual. I thought he meant a book on 'Flying Aircraft For Dorks' but he came back with a motocycle magazine. Weird. I should go check on astrology.com and see what they have to say. I don't think weird dreams have meanings tho'.

No comments: