Tuesday, September 07, 2004

The Light of My Universe

Good day... I'd like to share a totally cute picture my sister just sent.
Meet my baby nephew. Light of my universe.
When he stares that way, I could just die. I mean... look at him! It's a crime not to love him. He would get up in the middle of the night just to kiss you and fall back to bed. I hope he stays adorable forever. I'm anticipating of what he is becoming.
My sister is a fulltime mother (and a fulltime wife?!). She's great at what she's doing (actually she's good at everything she does). She's so devoted. I only hope she does things for herself now and then. Raising kid, no matter how much one enjoys it, can be stressful at times. But every trouble washed away just by seeing him smiling at you.


Posted by Hello

4 comments:

DeJaBlue said...

Hmm.. it seems we're the kind of new aunty who loves our nephew and niece much...!!! hehehe... this is why I love kids ... I agree with you, they're so adorable and always make us laugh and happy just by looking at their face. I believe the children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way, show them all the beauty they possess inside....(from the Greatest Love of All)

St.Catherine said...

Thank's for the comment. I grew up with that song. My sister and I would sing a duet on the karaoke after school. Infact, trio with Withney Houston as the background vocal... Hahaha... You have a great day!!!

St.Catherine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
St.Catherine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.